martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

My dream country

One of my favourite things in the whole world is be relax and sleep a lot, but also I love to hang out and go to parties. That why I would love to visit Brazil. There, at day, I could go to beach, swim, rest, and look at the amazing landscapes. And at night I could go to clubs or go to dancing in the streets.

Brazil is a country of Latinoamerica with tropical weather and very nice and cheerful people. In this country is very common see people with tiny clothes or in swimming suit. Also, at night, in some cities or towns, celebrates small parties at the street with people dancing around. In this country there are, also, a lot of tropical animal, which ones are very colourful and weird. 


But even though I always love this green country, I'll go only in plan of vacations, because I think that maybe it'll lost the "shine" for me. It like when someone lives at the beach, those people don't go every day at the beach so desperately during the holidays as the people who live in Santiago or in any city without beach.




3 comentarios:

  1. I can perfectly picture you all day resting at the beach and partying all night long :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Daniela, I'm certain you are going to there anytime, probably in the summer, but I also think you are too lazy and you just want to sleep. Cheers.

    ResponderEliminar