martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

A day to remember


It was december 14th, 2012. It was one of the largest days of my life (till now). My best friend and I wake up at 5 a.m, take a bath and run to the train station. The night before we prepare our bags and food for a camping of 3 days, we were ready for everything (yeah right). In the moment that we close the door of my apartment, the odyssey begins
We were to load up but we couldn't stop, we were late. We take the subway, and descend in "Estación Central", but as we were carrying a cooler and we had to drag it,  it take us a lot of time to get up there. When we finally could buy the tickets, there only was for 2 hours later, so we have to wait. In the station we found a lot of friends so suddenly our group of 2 becomes a group of 8. We take the train. I was very excited and happy. I couldn't believe that in a few hours I would be in the place that for months I was dreaming. 

After the train, we had to take a minibus, and when we did that, we lost the rest of the group, but we didn't care, we were so close. We descend of the minibus and starts the worst walk ever. We had to walk under the sun for like an hour with a lot of baggage, a cooler and a tent. 

We made it. We finally arrive to Mysteryland (yeah I know, it isn't very deep) and It was only 10 a.m, we had the entire day ahead. The line was eternal but when we get inside we turn into a pair of crazy persons. We ran, we ran a lot. 
When we calm down we instal our tent and with that we put in pause our lives.
The rest of the weekend is history.





3 comentarios:

  1. What a great post Dany ! I have to hear the history! I'm very glad for you :D !!!! Beautiful pictures :D !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, that was really an odyssey but i'm glad that it worth all the travelling!! I really liked the pictures, it should had been amazing :P

    ResponderEliminar