martes, 29 de octubre de 2013

How green are you?

Actually I don't know much about environmentally friendly practices, that's because in my school didn't promote this kind of practices, I mean, they try, but just with little campaigns that didn't really help in the day life. The thing is that I really like all this ecologist kind of life, I believe is the correct way to live in balance with the earth, but I don't practice. Why? because is difficult, it's take time, and mostly it's expensive. I wish I can use the bike everyday, but I'm from a little city so I'm not used to the number of cars there are in Santiago, so my mom is scared that somebody hit me.
Someday, when I work I would like to be part of an organization, but till then I will be supported campaigns, some bigger than others. I think the organization is important for everything if we have a common purpose, and for ecologist that's it's really necessary because the earth need, in first place that every human being have have in their conscience that everything we do until now it's hurting our planet, and in second place that the government be commitment with the cause, and we need organization for that.
Lately my mom had like an ecologist madness and she want to buy a compost to recycle organic waste, but she didn't do it yet. I hope she can do it soon.
I think Santiago needs to calm down for a moment, stop, stop been hurried, stop running, stop the madness angry, because when we do that we'll can take our bikes and go to our school, university and work peacefully, slow and happy. We have to stop seen this ecologist thing as a waste of time because we live relatively good. We have to look to the future, because soon or later all this will have consequences.

4 comentarios:

  1. I'm totally agree with you about Santiago ! regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha I liked the biker photo. However, I agree with you, Santiago is a crazy and quick city that needs to calm down, people need to be more conscious with each other.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. In my school neither promote ecological habits :C. I think to the schools should learn this practices, before that foment the buy materials to crafts

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think you can starting with little things, like recycle all the paper at teh end of semester (here we have not only the paper disposer, in almost every department at school you can finding cardboard boxes for the paper), and that is not gona take so much time, neither money =)

    sheers!

    ResponderEliminar