miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2013

Actually I want to vote. Why? Because in my family this is very important. As a family we think is our right and duty. My mom saids that if we want to change something we have to try in everyway, not only participating in marches.
My opinion is that the candidates spend a lot of money in them campaigns, and that, for me, is ridiculous. Why don't they spend it in make this country a better one? Because if we put together of the money of the nine candidates, is a LOT of money.
To be a person with a public position, in the first place you have to be charismatic. And second (in my opinion) you have to be honest, because I think in better listen the true that listen nice things but false.
When I was a kid I consider becoming a politician, I wanted to be president, I thought that I can change the world in that way, but now I don't. I think the president it's just the face, and he/she can't do much.
I don't know much about my district, because I change it recently. Last year I voted in Los Andes, but now in Santiago :((

1 comentario:

  1. True! There are many posters and each one costs CL$ 25,000! And there are thousands!

    ResponderEliminar