martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

My Favorite Artist


I don't think I have one, because usually like the song but not necessary the artist, and at the same time I like a lot of band and singers, but in the last time I'm more into electronic music, so if I have to choose only one DJ I think I'll prefer Avicii. 
Avicii is a Swedish DJ that plays electronic and house music. His real name is Tim Bergling and in the last 3 years has became in one of the most populars DJ of the world.
Why I like his music? Because makes every moment a better moment. This music has energy but at the same time is peaceful and relaxing. You can dance with it or you can rest and even sleep. 
My favorite song is "Silhouttes", I really don't know why, maybe because when I listen it everything feels right, instantaneously everything is happy, and marvellous (and also I love the video).




5 comentarios:

  1. Well... I have to say that enjoy it the part when the doctor operates with electronic music... ajajjajaa
    OMG!!! the video is build it in the misery e.e !!! I don't understand nothing!


    WHAT THE HELLS?!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. They, the woman and the man are the same person in diferents moments, before and after the operation... he change his sex jajajjajaja

      Eliminar
    2. WHAT THE F*ASDSA !! AUHDUSADUSAHD I CANT BELIEVE IT !!! AJAJAJJAA I THOUGH THAT THE LADY WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND DDDD: !!
      JESUS !! AUHSUD

      Eliminar
  2. ooooh, every thing make sense now, silhouette is your blog name! I tough that you were just very creative

    ResponderEliminar